India’s Blind Dates: Channel 4 London by Marcel Theroux
International Reporting “Match your abilities rather than matching disabilities”
Coverage of Voice Vision “Fourth Across Disability Matrimonial Get-together” held on 12th March 2016 was featured on London’s Channel 4 in their series called Unreported World, on Friday 7th October, 2016 at 7:30pm. The episode named “India’s Blind dates” presented the events concept and impact. Watch at
Do share your feedback using the comments section or send an email to email@example.com Enable us work further.
To participate in the matrimonial get-together and find your soulmate, register yourself or someone known on www.voicevision.in by following the below steps.
1. Visit www.voicevision.in/matrimonial and click on register, followed by create new account.
2. Fill all the required information and click on Create a new account button.
3. You will receive an email with your login details and password, on the email id provided by you.
4. Login again with the password provided in the email.
5. Click on the Matrimonial link below the volunteer with us link, second in the navigation list. Or click on create matrimonial profile.
6. Provide your partner preferences and other details and click on preview.
7. After viewing or ensuring the details provided are correct, click on save button.
You are ready to search your life partner online now.
The 2016 Matrimonial Get-together was supported and sponsored by Golden Leaf Banquet Hall, Rotary Club of West Coast, Lions Club of Malad & Borivli, Rotractors of Saraf and Mithibai College, Volunteers from SNDT and Welingkar Management College. Other volunteers from Silver Innings, Ascent Networks Pvt. Ltd and individuals made it happen.