Matrimonial Get-together 2020
“Match your Abilities rather than matching your disabilities”
Voice Vision project of Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust continues its tradition with its
“Across Disability Matrimonial Get-together”
facilitating the opportunity to know, interact with one another and extend your family.
Entry is open for all gender, religion, caste, creed, community, disability and locations across India.
• Date: Sunday , 23rd February, 2020
• Time: 9 am to 3 pm
• Venue: FM Banquet, S. V. Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai – 400104
• Fee details: Rs. 500/- per participant & Rs. 500/- for Escort / Parent / Guardian – inclusive of refreshments.
• Register before: 9th February , 2020.
Note: Only 1 Escort / Parent / Guardian per participant will be appreciated.
1. Minimum Age: completed 21 years for men & 18 years for women.
2. Minimum Qualification: Tenth standard.
3. Marital Status: Unmarried, Divorcee, Widow or Widower.
4. Disabled / Non-disabled: Individual with physical disability or without any disability (Non-disabled who wish to marry disabled).
The registration process is as follows: 1. Register for a new account here
2. Fill in all the required information and click on Create A New Account Button.
3. You will receive an email with your login details and password, on the email id you just provided.
4. Login again with the password provided in the email. 5. Create your matrimonial profile/biodata on our website here
6. Register for the get-together using the below form.
7. Pay the appropriate charges by clicking on the pay now button below.
8. After registering online on the above mentioned links, kindly whatsApp the below mentioned documents on 9820566010 or courier to Voice Vision office on the address mentioned on or before 9th February, 2020.
- Documents Required:
• Complete Bio-Data
• Passport size photograph
• Disability Certificate
• Age Proof: Copy of birth certificate/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID Card/
• Proof of Education: Copy of Latest Degree / Diploma/ School Leaving Certificate/ any other.
•Divorce certificate– in case of divorce or death certificate in case of Widow/ Widower.
8th Across Disability Matrimonial Get-together, Voice Vision
103/ 104, Synthofine Estate, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063.
Sushmeetha for any query on +91 22 40400000 / 9820566010 (between 11:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday only) or email at email@example.com
Seek the organiser’s prior consent for any relaxation in the above criteria’s.
1) Due to logistical constraints, attendance will be restricted to only physically disabled.
2) Entry will be allowed to registered, paid participants only.
3) Your registration will be complete and confirmed only after filling up the below form, making appropriate payment and submitting all the documents.
4) Use positive language while filling up the below form. As this data will be used for printing your profile.
5) Disclaimer: Voice Vision its trustees, advisory board, volunteers and any of the partners are not responsible for any misrepresentation/cheating. Participants are requested to do a thorough background check before going ahead with a formal relationship.
We wish you good luck and pray that you find your life partner here.